Work at Camp
SummerScape offers a variety of employment opportunities over the summer from teachers to assistant counselors to volunteers.
To apply for a position for the 2020 summer season, please review the available positions and complete the application form below.
For questions, contact Alicia Martin, Director of Auxiliary Programs.
Assistant Counselors (Age 18+)
- Assists Lead Counselors with classroom and activity set up/clean up, camper management, leading songs/games, walking campers to lunch, sign in/sign out, and other duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience working with toddlers or school-aged children required
Junior Counselors (Age 16+)
- Typically, rising 10th through 12th graders
- Assists Lead and Assistant Counselors with activities, lunchtime, playground activities, and games/songs
Volunteers (Age 16+)
- Anybody can volunteer at camp. Typically, students who need to earn volunteer hours will work volunteer at camp for 1-2 weeks. Spaces are limited.