The Montessori School of Raleigh is excited to offer the Parent-Child Montessori Beginnings class. Led by expert Montessori educators, the class is designed to give parents the tools they need to support the developmental needs of their child.
The class provides a child-centered environment that engages each child in a wide range of social and physical experiences. The parent/guardian will practice supportive, mindful observation and interaction as their child is encouraged to become an independent, attentive, active, and exploring individual. Please note, only one parent/guardian may attend this class with their child, and we recommend it be the same parent/guardian for all six weeks. MSR health and safety protocols will be in effect throughout the six weeks of class, including temperature checks, the wearing of face masks, and social distancing.
- Ages: 8-18 months
- Dates: Feb. 20-March 27 (Six weeks)
- Day/Time: Saturdays | 10-11 a.m.
- Wednesday Feb. 17, 7:30 p.m. | Virtual Parent Orientation
- Location: The Montessori School of Raleigh. 7005 Lead Mine Road, Raleigh, NC 27615
- Cost: $400 per parent/child combo
Enrollment limited to five families.
Director of Auxiliary Programs