Before and After School
The Early Bird and Encore Programs
MSR offers two programs on our Lead Mine Campus to serve families looking for additional care and enrichment activities for their children (Toddler through Grade 6). In home-like environments on our campus, we encourage the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth of each student by incorporating the Montessori philosophy of independence, cooperation, and mutual respect that they’re accustomed to in their classrooms.
- Begins at 7:30 each school-day morning and runs until classrooms open at 8:15 or 8:30
- Available for Toddler thru 6th grade
- Available for Toddler thru 6th grade (There is no Encore program for Middle School)
- Programs are available each day until 6:00 p.m.
- Activities for Children’s House students are designed to be an extension of the Montessori day. Developmentally appropriate activities — playing games indoors and out, resting or napping, and having a snack — embrace the principles of the classroom in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Activities for Elementary students include crafts, nutritional snacks, pick-up sports, games, puzzles, and art
- Encore provides a relaxed, safe, comfortable atmosphere where children can feel “at home” following the school day