MSR is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MSR may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reason:
• Enrollment specific needs.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
The Montessori School of Raleigh welcomes applicants, students, and employees of diverse backgrounds. MSR does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law, in its educational programs and activities, admissions, or employment, as required under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 and applicable regulations, and other applicable state and federal anti-discrimination laws and MSR policies. MSR's Title IX representatives are Head of School Monica Rodrigues and Chief Financial Officer Meredith Dixon.
OUR REFUND POLICY
This refund policy sets out how The Montessori School of Raleigh processes refunds when applicable.
Application Fee: Non-refundable
New Family Fee: Non-refundable
Tuition Deposit: Non-refundable
Withdrawal Terms: The Montessori School of Raleigh's program expenses, in large part, are budgeted and determined in advance of the start of the academic year. Accordingly, the withdrawal of the student does not materially reduce the expenses of the School. The Financially Responsible Party, or "FRP," will be responsible for the following financial obligations if the student withdraws after executing the enrollment contract and:
- Student is withdrawn on or before May 30: The "FRP" is responsible for the Non-Refundable Deposit and the Non-Refundable New Family Fee.
- Student is withdrawn between June 1 and June 30: The "FRP" is responsible for the Non-Refundable Deposit, the Non-Refundable New Family Fee and $1,500.
- Student is withdrawn on or after July 1, but before school starts: The "FRP" is responsible for the Non-Refundable Deposit, the Non-Refundable New Family Fee, and $3,500.
- Once school starts, the "FRP" will be responsible for 100% of the Comprehensive Fee, unless the "FRP" has opted into the Tuition Refund Protection Plan (TRPP), in which case the provisions of TRPP will apply.
The School’s Tuition Refund Protection Plan (TRPP) provides protection from financial loss due to the unanticipated withdrawal of a student (required or voluntary) from the school or the program. Please see this link for the full TRPP policy.
To cancel or make changes to a Studio registration, a written request must be made to email@example.com. Changes to registrations will automatically be charged a $25 administrative fee. This fee will be applied to all cancellations and session changes. Cancellation requests will receive the following refund based on when the request was made:
- At least 30 days prior to the program's start date : FULL refund.
- Twenty-nine or less days prior to the program's start date: NO refund plus the $25 administrative fee.
SummerScape 2023 Fees
- To cancel or make changes to a SummerScape 2023 registration, a written request must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes to any registration will automatically be charged a $25 administrative fee. This fee will be applied to all cancellations and session changes.
- Cancellation requests will receive the following refund based on when the request is made:
- At least 30 days prior to the program's start date: FULL refund, less the $25 administrative fee.
- Twenty-nine or less days prior to the program’s start date: NO refund, plus the $25 administrative fee.