Apply to MSR
Your application to MSR is designed to be a process of mutual discovery:
We want you to learn what sets our program apart and we want to know about you! Each year, MSR welcomes families from a broad range of socioeconomic, religious, cultural, and racial backgrounds, and we attempt to maintain an even distribution of ages and genders in each class.
Ready to take the next step?
Steps for applying (+) click the plus
- 1. Attend an Information Session or Group Tour
- 2. Complete your Application
- 3. Attend your Student & Parent Visit
- 4. First Consideration Application Notifications
- 5. Apply for Tuition Assistance
1. Attend an Information Session or Group Tour
2. Complete your Application
3. Attend your Student & Parent Visit
4. First Consideration Application Notifications
5. Apply for Tuition Assistance
The Montessori School of Raleigh is a member of the Triangle Independent School Consortium whose members recognize that the individual timetables for the admissions process are as unique as the schools themselves. We want to assure you that we are willing to accommodate the needs of families who have applied to more than one of the schools.
At all other times, admissions are done on a “rolling” basis: that is, children are both considered and accepted as and when spaces become available.