Tuition & Fees
2023-2024 Tuition Schedule and Fee Payment Policy
Included with Tuition: Yearbooks, graduation robes, on-site PSAT testing, textbooks, field trips, in-classroom technology devices through grade 6, individually-assigned technology devices for each student grades 7-12, after-school athletics.
Not included with Tuition (additional fees): Before- and after-school care, conference and spring break care, International Baccalaureate (IB) exam fee and/or AP test fees, international field trips, before/after-school bus service.
NEW STUDENT ONE-TIME NON-REFUNDABLE FEES
- Application Fee: A $100 non-refundable Application Fee along with the application form.
- New Family Fee: A $2,000 New Family Fee is a non-refundable, one-time charge per family payable at the time of enrollment. This fee supports the development of MSR’s academic programs and maintenance of facilities.
- Annual enrollment deposit
- $500 deposit: Toddler and Children's House (levels 3-4)
- $1,000 deposit: Children's House/Kindergarten through Grade 12
- $250 for second child enrolled
- $500 for third and each subsequent child enrolled
OPTIONAL BEFORE AND AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM FEES
Additional care options are available for conference days and the school's spring break for the 2022-2024 academic year as follows:
- Conference Day | Monday, Oct. 9, 2023
- Conference Day | Friday, Oct. 20, 2023
- Conference Day | Monday, March 4, 2024
- Conference Day | Friday, March 15, 2024
- Spring Break | Monday, Apr. 1 through Thursday, Apr. 4, 2024
NOTE: Care is offered for a period of eight hours a day for conference days and spring break.
MSR also offers All-Day Miners, a full-day option including both before- and after-school care.
*The All-Day Miners package is available until June 1, 2023, or upon the initial enrollment of a student. After June 1, 2023 or after a student's initial enrollment, any before-school or after-school care items may be added subject to availability and will be priced on an individual basis.
The All-Day Miners package includes: before-school care, after-school care, care on conference days, and care over spring break.
The All-Day Miners package may be dropped without any additional charge within 30 calendar days of the student's first day of attendance. After the first 30 days, the package is subject to the provisions of the Tuition Refund Protection Plan (TRPP) if selected during the enrollment process. If TRPP is not selected during the enrollment process, the All-Day Miners package is non-refundable 30 calendar days after the student's first day of attendance.
Note on After-school / All-Day Miners package availability in 2023-2024:
Due to increased demand for MSR’s auxiliary care programs, we anticipate space in after-school care being limited for 2023-2024. Spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Once spots are filled, MSR will keep a waitlist of interested families and will fill any spots that open in order of families on the waitlist.
NOTE: A $75 FEE APPLIES TO ANY PAYMENT PLAN OPTION CHANGE REQUESTED AFTER JUNE 1, 2023.
- The Comprehensive Fee is the Tuition Balance as defined below, plus any additional charges for enrollment in optional School programs and services such as All Day Miners care, before-school care, after-school care, conference day care, spring break care, and/or bus services. The Comprehensive Fee does not include any additional fees, such as IB and/or AP testing fees, international field trips, or student's selective enrollment in additional auxiliary programming such as Studios or SummerScape (summer camps) that may be assessed during the school year.
- The Tuition Balance is the total amount of tuition for the academic program in which the student enrolls, less any Tuition Assistance or Remission Awards, any applicable discounts, and the Non-Refundable Tuition Deposit already paid.
OPTION A | Pay in Full
Comprehensive Fee is due July 1, 2023. Tuition Balance paid under this plan is discounted 2% if full payment is received no later than July 31, 2023. Enrollment in the Tuition Refund Protection Plan (TRPP) is optional.
OPTION B | Semester
Comprehensive Fee is split into two payments. 60% is due July 1, 2023. The remaining 40% is due December 1, 2023. Enrollment in the Tuition Refund Protection Plan (TRPP) is required for Option B, with the TRPP fee due with the first payment.
OPTION C | Monthly
Comprehensive Fee is paid in installments beginning on June 1, 2023 through March 1, 2024. There is a 3% finance charge on the Tuition Balance on this monthly plan. All payments must be paid by the last day of the month in order for the student's account to remain current. Enrollment in the Tuition Refund Protection Plan (TRPP) is required for Option C, with the TRPP fee due with the first payment. Enrollment in Veracross AutoPay is required.
CLICK HERE to read our Privacy and Refund Policy information, including the School's Tuition Refund Protection Plan (TRPP).