Tuition & Fees
2021-2022 Tuition Schedule and Fee Payment Policy
Tuition includes textbooks, field trips, excursions, and athletic fees for eligible students in Grade 4 and above.
NEW STUDENT FEES (One-time, Non-refundable)
- Application Fee: A $100 non-refundable Application Fee along with the application form.
- New Family Fee: A $1,500 New Family fee is a non-refundable, one-time charge per family payable at the time of enrollment. This fee supports the development of MSR’s academic programs and facilities.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Exam Fee for grade 12 students is not included in the tuition.
OPTIONAL BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM FEES
Additional care options are available for conference days and the school's spring break as follows:
- Conference Day | Monday, Oct. 4, 2021: $150
- Conference Day | Friday, Oct. 15, 2021: $150
- Conference Day | Monday, March 7, 2022: $150
- Conference Day | Friday, March 18, 2022: $150
- Spring Break | Monday, Apr. 11 through Thursday, Apr. 14, 2022: $600
MSR also offers All-Day Miners, a full-day option including both before- and after-school care.
The All-Day Miners package is only available with a student's initial enrollment. After a student's enrollment contract is signed, any before school or after school care items can be added on individually and will be priced accordingly.
NOTE: A $75 FEE APPLIES TO ANY PAYMENT PLAN OPTION CHANGE COMMUNICATED AFTER JUNE 1, 2021.
The Comprehensive Fee is the total amount of tuition for all programs in which the student enrolls, less the non-refundable deposit, plus any additional charges for enrollment in before school care, after school care, bus services, conference day care, and/or spring break care.
The Tuition Balance is the total amount of tuition for all programs in which the student enrolls less any Tuition Assistance awards and the non-refundable deposit.
OPTION A | Pay in Full
Comprehensive Fee is due July 1, 2021. Tuition Balance paid under this plan is discounted 3% if full payment is received no later than July 31, 2021. Enrollment in the Tuition Refund Protection Plan (TRPP) is optional.
OPTION B | Semester
Comprehensive Fee is split into two payments. 60% is upon enrollment. The remaining 40% is due December 1, 2021. Enrollment in the Tuition Refund Protection Plan (TRPP) is required for Option B, with the TRPP fee due with the first payment.
OPTION C | Monthly
Comprehensive Fee is paid in installments beginning on August 1, 2021 through April 1, 2022. There is a 4% finance charge on the Tuition Balance on this monthly plan. All payments must be paid by the last day of the month in order for the student's account to remain current. Enrollment in the Tuition Refund Protection Plan (TRPP) is required for Option C, with the TRPP fee due with the first payment. Registration for AutoPay is required.
CLICK HERE to read our Privacy and Refund Policy information, including the School's Tuition Refund Protection Plan (TRPP).