A highly professional, diverse, and dedicated faculty and staff are at the center of MSR’s success.
Teachers engage, inspire, and challenge young learners in multi-age classes that foster warm, lasting relationships from our early education and elementary levels to our Middle and Upper Schools. Grounded in the Montessori method and extending into our high school International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, MSR employees enjoy shared values and a clear educational and institutional mission.
Available Positions: 2021-2022
Available Positions: 2022-2023
- Administrative Support Manager and Registrar
- Auxiliary Programs Manager
- Children's House Assistant Teacher
- Early Childhood Educational Resource and After-School Care Teacher
- Early Childhood Instructional Support Facilitator
- Elementary Assistant Teacher
- Elementary Instructional Support Facilitator
- Elementary Spanish Teacher
- Infant Assistant Teacher
- Infant Lead Teacher
- International Baccalaureate (IB) and Upper School (US) English Instructor
- International Baccalaureate (IB) and Upper School (US) Science Instructor
- IT Support Specialist
- Lower Elementary Lead Teacher
- Middle School and Upper School Mathematics Instructor
- Middle School Humanities and English Instructor
- Reading Specialist
- Toddler House Assistant Teacher
- Upper Elementary Lead Teacher
Established in 1974, the Montessori School of Raleigh (MSR) is a vibrant and exceptional, independent Montessori school serving 360 students aged 15 months through 18 years.
MSR’s beautifully designed and well maintained Lead Mine Campus, situated on 10 acres in North Raleigh, comprises five buildings in a child-centered, village like setting surrounded by wetlands and protected forest. Our Middle and Upper Schools are housed on an expansive 40-acre wooded campus in Brier Creek. Both sites were carefully planned and constructed to provide the nature-centered environments integral to Montessori practice.
MSR is committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality faculty and staff through a substantial compensation plan, including competitive salary and full medical/dental coverage.
MSR welcomes employment inquiries at any time of year. In general, most interviewing and hiring for faculty positions occur in the winter/spring; however, resumes are accepted throughout the year. If you are interested in joining our team, we encourage you to send your resume to email@example.com.
MSR Lead Mine Campus, home to Toddler-Elementary classrooms
Go to VisitNC.com for more about all the Raleigh-Durham area has to offer.
MSR Middle School at Brier Creek Campus
MSR Upper School at Brier Creek Campus
It is the policy of The Montessori School of Raleigh to make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications for a specific job without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national or ethnic origin, age, veteran status, or the presence of a disability, except where such is a bona fide occupational qualification.